MakeWebGames

Released it!

Jaaaacccckkk

I almost forgot i registered this site not long ago.

Anyways, as i mentioned in my 'introduction' i was developing my own project.

I've finally released it.

Hopefully i'll get my users back, which was around 20ish online at one point.

http://gangstersociety.info/

Any suggestions / feedback?

- I'd appreciate it greatly.

Once registered, please wait upto 3 minutes.

The email doesn't come 'instant' as it was for some reason.

Not here?

[email protected]

Msn.

Thank youu!

-------

Username: demo

Password: demo

Guest George || Apollis

I went on and it looks quite nice. What I like are the features :)

Some things that should be of concern is the verification system, your email still did not arrive. And the header (logo with stats) is messed, i can scroll in it and go from header to stats, never the 2 together and also maybe you could style the navigation scroll bar and make it blend in with the layout?

Good job overall and good luck :)

Hello, I just gave a quick look. The game layout it's nice and you took care of the details.

I am not a crime game expert, so i can't give a big contribute, however i tried to see the registered players using the Find player function and i found the following:

Clicking the ALL button doesn't show all the players, but tells me You must enter a username to find.. I think the ALL button should show all the player regardless of the criteria.

Then i tried to put a* as a criteria but it told me

The username entered is too short, atleast 3 characters are required

I think this limit is because of performance, but if i don't remember a player name i can't find it.. i think you should allow at least one letter with jolly chars.

Just my 2 cents :)

Ahh yes.

The 'ALL' button is suppose to be to search a players name, beginning with 'x' who is either alive, dead, or banned. Rather than search for a username beginning with 'x' who is alive.

And when searching for a player; you cannot enter less than 3 letters; basically because the game will most likely show 'too' many results, and due to when registering an account to the game, your username has to be bigger than 3 letters.

Although i do see where your coming from. :)

And i appreciate you taking your time to view it.

You have unclosed tag for a link in the top - right corner ( the profile box ) if you click any text ( username, rank, money, ) will jump to mail in-box.

I have 1024x768, and I see 3 scroll-bars 2 vertical and 1 horizontal. Maybe you can squeeze the right frame to a smaller width to kill one scroll ?