MakeWebGames

UnitedCriminal.com

YoungGold

Well as some of you may already know im back to see whats happening after the new take over.

Some of you may remember from back in the day when it was known as CE

Now UnitedCriminal is going to be a good challenge for me where i hope to widen and improve on more coding skills, considering i am more of a Designer than developer im going to find it pretty challenging to make a half descent successful game but i can only try :)

I hope to make my game different it will feature a McCode v1 source but by the end of it i doubt your recognize it as a mc game, i hope to bring many real life features into for example a real time real life stock market where the stock market mod will be an exact replica and a real time stock market to make the game more realistic as well as featuring a lot of real life features which im not going to tell :P

But anyway i cant tell yo exactly what i want to accomplish with my game because at the end of the day it will rely on its members and what they want so i can never be sure of where it will take me.

All im going to say is it will not be released until it is extremely advanced and up to standards with the new trends and features :D there will be no game like this...i will make sure of it, until im sure it will not be released :D

i do plan on working on this project on my own but you never know i may take on a few developers, we shall see how it goes.

-Yg

Guest George || Apollis

Thats a very interesting project! Can't wait to see the finished out come, though, its impossible to always keep updated to the latest gaming features :P

GL!