MakeWebGames

Making Free Banners.

Joshua

Ok, so it's nothing "huge" as my graphics are nowhere near "great" and some have just been horrid.

However, I need the practice.

If you are looking for a "top" banner to your game.

Please provide the following.

Background Color the Banner is going over. or image? if one.

Dimensions "i.e 932x200"

Theme / Genre Thug/Mafia/Vampires/Military etc.

I'll do it as soon as the oppurtunity presents itself.

If you are not 100% content obviously you don't have to use it, or if you feel something could be changed to better it i'll save all PSD's to alter it for you or give you the PSD.

I ask nothing in return as again, this is just practice for me and i can only practice so much with my own Ideas :)

An example of Signatures, and a few miscellaneous things i've made the past few days can be found at

http://maketextgames.com/index.php?page=Thread&postID=125#post125

Please include all 3 of the above if you expect your layout to get done, I won't even bother with those who reply with the following

Hi, can you make me a layout?

I'd like a layout plz.

I need information to make one ;)

You should maybe look here Joshua http://www.ask.com/web?q=photoshop+signature+tutorials&qsrc=145&o=ffx

Not trying to be offensive or anything i just think you should really just maybe have a look.

Note: yeah i used ask over Google for one good reason, Google are trying to monopolise the internet so i thought i'd use the IAC child ask.com, it's actually quite good just different to Google.

IAC have sites such as match.com, dictionary.com, smileycenteral.com , etc...

Yep, I go through as many as I can, again i've only had PS cs 3 for about 3 weeks or so, was using gimp, so taking some getting used to.

Some things turn out really good others are just eh..

but again, they are freebies I offer and the more I do the better I get, it's more a familiarity thing with it than anything else.

The only other thing that throws me off is over at the house I'm at at the moment i dont have all my brushes/scripts etc that I have on my home computer so I can't do nearly as good a job as I do on say this one..

This was actually part of a header to a layout I was making for a game when we had a power outage and I lost the PsD >,< lol.

banner.jpg

Again, a few more months I should have some mediocre skills with ps

I can' t place it, but it seems something is missing from the 2 above..

It may be the lighting or blending it's just...I cant place it something doesnt seem settled >,<

not bad however :P

Smaller stuff like sigs i do a fairly good job on tho i try not to clutter them to god awful much.

The Larger images like banners/header/mainmenu/background etc is where I'm heading with my work and it's a totally differant ballpark ><