MakeWebGames

Custom Engine: IWars

General Doom

Okay, so had this idea for a game for awhile but not really had time to sit down and do it, so had 2 days off work about a week or so back and got somthing playable and to the point where I can just add bits every now and then to keep it going.

Presenting:

The Imperium Wars (IWars).

http://www.inspired-logic.info/imperium

This is a custom engine and in the VERY early stages of open BETA.

So far there is: Map, production, construction, research, ranks, alliances, profiles and a few other bits and bobs that go with it.

Have a look and tell me what you think!

(I know it looks aweful, don't pretend to be a graphics designer).

Created

user: demo

password: demo

why request twice the email? and why not jump directly to the game once the registration is finished instead of showing a nearly hidden message at the bottom? I never register more than one user on a site, so it's certainly not a page I need to keep XD

In game:

- You should add at least a little tutorial, or some help, as people are just... lost once they enter your site.

- Links are not always visible, and passing the mouse overall to fund them is not really fun

- Countdown should update without requiring to reload the page...

- Once constructing it would be good to be able to stack the orders.

- Bug: if I do a construction (first element), and jump to defense, the fist element shows as under upgrade...

- Galaxy map => sorry I don't understand it

Overall, it's good to see a new project (which is not McCode based), but I believe there is still a lot of work ahead before it become truly fun.

There is alot of work still to do on it yes, thankyou very much for the feedback.

The jumping straight to logged in on registration is a good idea, i'll change that when I get chance.

Stacking construction is coming soon, was getting all the basic functions down and working before I started adding in extra "features" so to speak.

The galaxy map is very confusing, will be clearer once I actually create a decent map.

Planning on doing a tutorial when I get chance.

Great feedback, cheers!

EDIT:

Just checked, that's not a bug, you can not do a construction and a defense upgrade at the same time.