MakeWebGames

Amazon-Survival

shedh

Yes It's back!

After a long hard year it's back, Amazon-Survival went down last year just before I purchased it from mdshare. Some really thought this game had ended up in the dead pool but fortunately I didn't let that happen.

Title: Amazon-Survival

Re-Launched: May 9th 2010

URL: http://amazon-survival.co.uk/

Description: This is a game that is set in the Amazon Rainforest. You start the game with a limited amount of each resource which currently consist of money and crystals. You work your way around the jungle gaining experience and knowledge as you gain more you can start to work in a job and start defending yourself against other Human Characters. There are plenty of things to keep you busy in AS some of which are scuba diving, mining, fishing, animal racing, trading & stat building. There are plenty of other things to keep you amused but I will let you find them out for yourself.

Amazon-Survival has a public form, a great IRC channel and plenty of competitions that members can join in on to win rare and unique prized that are used in-game.

There are so many plans for future development of the game and the work that has already been done is mind blowing. The staff/owners that work and maintain AS are 100% dedicated in the areas they work in and are the most approachable people I've met in a game before and are always open to new suggestions and ideas with regards to the game and its development.

Join today and join in with the fun and games in this highly addictive game, hope to see you there soon!!

Reviews: [REVIEW] Amazon Survival

Shedh

A few humble observations based on about 10 mins playing:

-- A few graphics? It's sort of bland and green, not that interesting to look at.

-- Some balance issues, exploring the jungle: 1st turn - 1 crystal, 2nd turn: Hospital (Witch Doctor) for 15 mins? That will turn off many new players, no doubt. Perhaps scale down the hospital sentences a bit?

-- Looks like some cool features (Fishing?), observed right before my 15 min hospital stay. Treasure Hunt and Diving are cool too; lots of do, which is a good thing.

A few humble observations based on about 10 mins playing:

-- A few graphics? It's sort of bland and green, not that interesting to look at.

-- Some balance issues, exploring the jungle: 1st turn - 1 crystal, 2nd turn: Hospital (Witch Doctor) for 15 mins? That will turn off many new players, no doubt. Perhaps scale down the hospital sentences a bit?

-- Looks like some cool features (Fishing?), observed right before my 15 min hospital stay. Treasure Hunt and Diving are cool too; lots of do, which is a good thing.

The design is minimal to keep server loads down and keep the site running fast as possible.

Hospital time does give some big times, simply because it gives a slightly slower game play. We're not looking to get players to level 10+ in the first week alone.

Thanks for the looking at the site, I will remember your opinions

Shedh

Yes, I understand the need for slowing power levelers down, but I (personally once again) prefer regulating the experience gain/features/combat of the game to slow this down, not just throwing people in jail for longer periods of time. People will end up growing annoyed and/or bored and leaving, from my (admittedly limited) experience with browser games.