MakeWebGames

Solarbattles.co.uk

Shakeynath

[align=center]sbl1.jpg[/align]

Hiya,

I'm the owner and creator of a new browser based game. The game has only been live since 30/03/2010 and i have only just started too announce it in forums just like this one.

We welcome everyone of all ages too join, we would like to make this game bigger than it is and we can only do that with the help off people like yourselves.

Short description of the game :::

In the year 3045 people of earth were forced to fight for the leaders of evil and the government were unable to cope with the amount of violence that was happening. This is where you come into the equation, you were working for the government as the ministers bodyguard. You were the only one to be trusted to end this war between good and evil so you were ordered to be sent to outer space with a team for the search of peace.

In this game you will be battling against other players to become the best ranked player on solarbattles. you will also be asked to get married by other players and share your allowance with them and work as a team to rule the solar system or be asked to join a clan and battle against other rival clans.

Sign up and experience the true side of being a Solar battler by doing a variety of Different crimes, Attack or even Mug people from around the Globe to fight your way to be the best ranked member. Manage your strength, agility, Guard or even Read the Solar times newspaper. There is a lot more interesting stuff to do also but the only way you can find out is to sign up and Join the rest of the squadrons.

Home page: http://solarbattles.co.uk/login.php

Register: http://solarbattles.co.uk/register.php

Thankyou :D

capturecpe.png

Nice first try. My humble observations as a gamer:

- Crimes seem too tough. 5 tries, no success, even on the easy ones? A little frustrating.

- Jail and hospital sentences are always 1 minute. Not enough to be a deterrent.

- Writing and grammar need work in some spots.

- Needs more variety in classes, crimes, etc.

- Graphic style is nice in some spots (top panel is nice), then cartoony or a little sloppy (the squished 'Earth' graphic') in other spots.

All MHO of course. :)

Just as an FYI,

Gallente shuttle on bottom of the main page, not a good idea to take ship pictures from EVE, CCP are not nice people.

O right mate, I'm not aware of those images to be from EVE "/

I had that template made by ishmell. I didn't come up with the images !

Thanks for that anyway

Bo problem, just letting you know as they are VERY trigger happy when it comes to screwing people over for copyright infringments.

I like that (marked in red)

To OP:

The game looks nice but is slightly plain colours wise and modifications wise.

I can understand original ideas are hard to come by now! But your game does need a little more uniqueness!

Graphics are alright much better than what I see in most MCCodes games these days but do try to think out the box when it comes to designing games I mean even though it's a nice template it still shows the basic MCCodes template structure which doesn't really make a great layout!

With that being said I wish you the best of luck with your game. And I can see you've actually put time into unlike *some* :P

• 3 weeks later...