MakeWebGames

Conflict Chaos

Equinox

Well, I guess it's about time I get this up. I've been working on this for a few days and would just like to make people kind of aware of it's existence. Here's a little information on it:

Conflict chaos is a game that is completely built from scratch from the ground up, a few people have seen the development in progress and even watched me make the engine on TeamViewer - it's come quite far and I've been working solidly, it uses NO McCodes whatsoever. I am the only developer/designer, however the template was made by Kenji and I've modified the inside a bit.

This system will be secure and efficient, I've made it my number one project. I've been focussing a lot on speed using little tactics that I've picked up over some time and using the correct MySql Indexations and not using these stupid classes, etc that slow the game right down.

I will be needing BETA testers and there will be a link soon which you can visit to basically secure your position of a tester, as I don't need a huge amount of people.

The game features will be interesting and there will definately be a lot to do, so far I've got a working Interface for users and some basic features to do with user interaction and general game play. I'm trying very hard to create unique ideas but I'm not that creative....

If you'd like to know any more, reply here or you can add me on MSN with any questions, or maybe you'd like to help out a bit with ideas, or maybe even a banner (I'd do it myself but I have so much running through my head, I can't make it creative :huh: )

equinox-[email protected].uk

conflictchaos.com

Oh, and I'm aware that it looks a little bit like HoboCountry, Kenji made it >.< It will be changed, I just need something to work with and it's the last thing I need to worry about right now :D

• 3 weeks later...