MakeWebGames

Deadlycity - Login

Enigma

I created a new login for a personal browser-game project that I'm currently working on, I checked out some of the other games out there and the primary thing I don't understand is the reason for them making the pages so overcomplicated, after all it's a browser game which will be played on mobile devices by almost 40% of your / their users. I created this page in Photoshop CS3, after this I cleaned and compressed the CSS. Some small xHTML validation errors need to be taken care of though. DONE!

Does anyone have any idea how to add a drop down menu inside a text field? I'm would like to add a custom drop down menu of email addresses recently entered by a user. ( Yes I'm aware some browsers have this built in )

Reviews about the layout, UI, and any other sort of feedback would be greatly appreciated.

The page below has not been completed, the logo is supposed to be on top and the background is supposed to be a black and white cityscape.

http://www.deadlycity.net/Deadlycity_Login/

Regards, Elmario Husha ( Enigma )

• 1 month later...