MakeWebGames

Marketplace - Comment Legnth.

Redex

Hey all, i know people get bored of my posts so i'll keep this short and sweet. Please could mdshare extend the legnth of comments in the Marketplace, as it told me my comment is too long (I know what you people are thinking :P). On a serious note, i had to post it in General for BoGFX as a conclusion of it being too long.

Hope you take my suggestion into consideration ;)

- Redex

Well Ghost most of my long posts are for a reason, mostly to help someone. Trust me if you think you're going to die reading a post, then you've got issues and i suggest you consult a doctor. Let me also add, reading will get infromation in your brain, and therefore make you more clever if you actually understood what you've read.

That's the problem i see with lots of people (no-one from here) just general in life, they get scared at the first sight of a long post or something which will take some effort. I don't have time right now, so i'll leave it at here, but you should get the general idea.

- Redex