MakeWebGames

Military Template Showcase

Taxed

Hi,

The following design is property of Danger and has been minimized, watermarked and the quality lowered specifically for this showcase. I thought it would be nice to show off the work and hopefully inspire other graphic designers to push some bounderies. I had a lot of fun on this peace and I must say Danger was a pleasure to work with. As a client he knew exactly what he wanted and as a result is very happy with the final results.

i would like to add that this design was not originally created by me, but by a designer payed by danger. All I done was take the very basic design and add all the details and redesign it to work as a template that could replicate horizontally to any size.

I hope you all like this as much as us.

danger_concept_final.jpg

The shape of the header was created by someone else who just put a bevel on the image. I added all the detail that you see int he one above. Made it look dynamic.

as I stated above the design started as a very basic layout made up of shapes more than anything. My job was to to add all the details, make it more dynamic and remove all the rubish that would have prevented the image from being used as a functional website.

I'm very comeptitive. Template monster charges around $60 for a normal website template and around $3000 to buy it out. I do custiom design that are more expensive per license but cheaper to buy out

I figure its the best pricing option for small game owners