MakeWebGames

request wanted: new course mod

Nicholas

hi everyone, im wondering... could anyone please make or redirect me to a mod like this.

instead of a eductional schools where it works on days to complete...

could you make it so you have to train it yourself every hour but you can only train the course 10 times a day...

when you train the course you get some % on the course (set on the creation of the course) for example, each train you get like 0.1%, 1%, 10% or so on...

when the course becomes 100% or higher, it will complete and you get a event saying you completed your course and you gained blah blah strength, agility, defence and blah blah... depending on what you set when the admin makes the course.

i want the layout to be like this

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Course Name | Current Module | Completed Modules | Train Course

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Becoming A Pirate | Forge A Sword (41% Completed) | Finding Materials | Train

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Couldnt get it to go all together, but you should get the idea

you can set up like 1-3 different sections of the course so it isnt that easy to complete the course. for example...

say you wanted to do a course called

Becoming A Pirate -- and you wanted to set 3 sections up on it you can set the sections up like this

1st part --- Finding Materials (once at 100% it will carry on the course but on 2nd part)

2nd part --- Forge A Sword (once at 100% it will carry on the course but goes to the 3rd part of the course)

3rd part --- Kill A Pirate (once at 100% you will be rewarded the stats and the course will be completed)

you will beable to work on 3 different courses at a time, so you dont have to train only 1 course at a time and get bored. lol.

[align=center]i dont know how much this mod cost... so if you could... could you tell me how much you will charge to make this mod for me.

if you need more information please contact me, ill try putting up more information on how i want the mod.[/align]