MakeWebGames

Template Art Showcase [Buy in Marketplace]

Guest cablebox

Guest cablebox

Hello everyone! It has been a long time...or might even have been never that I have sold or released any custom templates I have made. I would like to start to sell some of my work. Below I will update my template art. You may buy them at the marketplace if you wish, I will sell them very cheap between $5-20. They will be sold and released as PSD Templates.

[align=center]My Showcase:[/align]

[align=center]Mafia In-Game Template[/align][align=center] screenshotmafia.jpg

[/align][align=center]This is my first template to be released. I have used the Blue Men Vector Art to make this.The icons are from IconFinder and I give credit to all images that are not mine but royalty-free.[mp]39[/mp][/align][align=center] screenshotwar1.jpg

[/align][align=center]

This is my second PSD Template I will be introducing. This time I have used a free GUI made by GameSiteTemplates. Please give recognization on your site for that GUI if you use. This template is suited for a War, Military Game

[mp]40[/mp][/align]

Guest cablebox

Ok, ill draw up a login and register page also

But, I wont code them, as they take to long :P Ill leave it to the pros to code them. Ill just draw em :D

Thanks for the information and tips Pudda!

Ok, ill draw up a login and register page also

But, I wont code them, as they take to long :P Ill leave it to the pros to code them. Ill just draw em :D

Thanks for the information and tips Pudda!

Nice mate, I'll look forward to seeing them =)

And that's no problem, I think everyone should be buying! Such a cheap price you cannot go wrong :)

Guest cablebox

I am now making FREE PSD templates for MWG. All the templates I have above are available in the script vault, as well as gamespace.

Now you can experience my templates for free.

But, if you want to receive custom quality designs for very cheap, you can PM me and we will discuss a plan!

Thanks!