MakeWebGames

Concept Art [Freedom City]

Guest cablebox

Guest cablebox

My Military Game Project is currently delayed because of some difficulties. So as I wait for the difficulties to be sorted out, I want to show everyone some of my concept art for my mafia game project: Freedom City (freedomrpg.com)

*if you go on FRPG, you will notice it being very bad, I have not yet updated publicly my changes

So here goes! Introducing my Concept Art:

Banner: This banner will be displayed on the website

headerpic.png

Avatar: This is my avatar for my game, i used the same style as SOS Factory (but I made it). Please support my game by making it your avatar!

The Gang: this is my 3D Modeling of the entire family that is the base to my storyline

I only have the first 3 people made, but please, comment!

concept1.jpg

More concept art will be shown as my game progresses. please do not steal my art works as I

have taken along time on them. If I see my art illegally distributed then I will force actions.

Please Comment!

Guest cablebox
I'm impressed. I like your work especially the avatar pic. Would you make concept art for paid work? How long does it take you to do an avatar? do you draw it out first and then scan? or do you just do it all on computer
Yes I make concept art for money. I draw - scan - ink - fx - edit - sell!

If you want, PM me and we can discuss about a price