MakeWebGames

Give me some mod suggestions so i can contribute..

Guest Null

Can some of you give me an idea of what you would like to see on the forums? I'd like to contribute and let you all understand why i came to these forums in the first place. I Bought a game. Yea i know, should of waited until i knew more. So i search google for mccodes modifications. And i see this site criminal existence comes up. so im like sounds cool, looks cool, people are friendly and help out each other. So when i learned enough from looking at functions in scripts to the php manual, i was somewhat ready to go. And i am in nooo way a pro, but a promise a good quality mod secured to the best of my knowledge. So.. Post your suggestions below and ill see what i can fit into my schedule for you guys. :thumbup:

One i haven't had time to start on.

Each City in-game is Considered Gang Turf.

1 gang can "own" Each City.

A mod insert for gangs to battle each other for that city.

Gangs can own as many turfs as they choose to try and take.

Wouldnt be based entirely off of Respect level however, to keep it fair and let all gangs have a chance in at least one city, perhaps have it based off amount of "gang members and active time in a certain city with the gangrespect added into the ratio?

shrugz just an idea