MakeWebGames

Lottery System ($5)

mixerman212

Guest cablebox

...its funny how when someone posts a lottery script for free, then all of a sudden, someone else posts another lotter script for 5$?

Need more information? A little preview, a demo

Its not bad..

It doesnt sound bad. Could sound better. Like Limit of tickets, Randomizer, crystal and money lotto, and editable price cap and other setting in staff panel. Id make that for 5 bucks

there is no tickets to be bought you just play till it pays out so one player could crank a bunch of money into it and not win or they might be the lucky one to win the pot,you can change how much it costs to play in the staff panel and the win price is random between certain amounts set by you.

might not be hard to change it to a crystal lotto if you wanted to.

Oh so a player just puts money instead of buying tickets? and if so, everyone would just be inserting 1000 cash like 100 times in a row which boosts their chances...

yeah something like that only about 90% of the price actually goes into the pot there for getting rid of a little cash at a time from your game so if you set you play price at 10k only about 9k of it goes into the pot and like i said before it just ends whenever it wants to between the set prices i have mine set at 2.5 mil min and 11.5 mil max so just somewhere between that it will hit and whoever is the lucky one playing when that happens gets the pot and an event telling them they won and how much.