MakeWebGames

item market? looking to buy?

Nicholas

NOTE: yes i have looked for it and the people that were selling it hasnt been on for months.

im wondering can anyone make a item market for me where it has a quanitfier on it so say a player adds a item called...

black sword for $1,000,000

and someone tries to buy the item it say this:

You are going to buy this item for $1,000,000 are you sure you want to buy it?

then you get two options saying Buy and No.

but say that person didnt buy it...

and then the next day the person who added the black sword desides to add anther black sword

instead of it going in the item market like this

black sword

black sword

i want it to go in like this

black sword x2

then if someone tries to buy it then it will say:

There is currently 2 black swords on for sale, how many do you want to buy?

then you get a box that you type the number in but its value is already set on 1.

then you get two options saying Buy and No.

i also want it to be set up so say the item hasnt been brought for like 1 week, it will automaticly be sent back to that players inventory?

hopefully you understand what i mean :) if you can make this can you email me what price you be willing to sell it for?

i can sell you a item market with quantifier on it if you like i did only read half your post but i believe i got the gist of what your wanting...

basically if someone adds a item for a set price then later adds another of that item for the same price then it will update to the previous item has x2 of that item forsale rather than adding two visable.

New-ItemMarket.jpg

i also allow them to buy x amount of the item available, i would have to obviously edit it for you to generic theme and remove the js involved but it's exactly what you want (i believe) PM me to negotiate price.