MakeWebGames

Now for sale - Missions - $5

Equinox

I've finally decided to sell this mod for $5

It's all secured, well. Minimal code (Missions has less than 50 lines) (attackwin.php and attacklost.php have 4 lines)

You can start and cancel a mission, When you start you get a message saying what to do (made by you), then the user has to attack the set userID (bot made by you most likely) If they win the attack, they get the set reward and a mail explaining how much they get and a congratulations or whatever you decide to write.

If they lost they get a failure message, again, all written by you.

It includes:

2 files - staff_missions.php and Missions.php

1 new user row

2 new DB tables

2 file edits (attackbeat.php and attacklost.php)

Demo : http://www.mcaddons.com/mccode/Missions.php

If you'd like to buy this mod, please send $5 to:

[email protected]

Mail me on here once you have if I don't reply in a reasonable amount of time, I will send the mod to the email the money was sent from unless stated otherwise.

If I update the mod and you've purchased a copy, you will get the update for free.

Free support and fixes if needed

Any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Or - alternatively, my MSN is:

[email protected]

I've finally decided to sell this mod for $5

It's all secured, well. Minimal code (Missions has less than 50 lines) (attackwin.php and attacklost.php have 4 lines)

You can start and cancel a mission, When you start you get a message saying what to do (made by you), then the user has to attack the set userID (bot made by you most likely) If they win the attack, they get the set reward and a mail explaining how much they get and a congratulations or whatever you decide to write.

If they lost they get a failure message, again, all written by you.

It includes:

2 files - staff_missions.php and Missions.php

1 new user row

2 new DB tables

2 file edits (attackbeat.php and attacklost.php)

Demo : http://www.mcaddons.com/mccode/Missions.php

If you'd like to buy this mod, please send $5 to:

[email protected]

Mail me on here once you have if I don't reply in a reasonable amount of time, I will send the mod to the email the money was sent from unless stated otherwise.

If I update the mod and you've purchased a copy, you will get the update for free.

Free support and fixes if needed

Any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Or - alternatively, my MSN is:

equinox-[email protected].uk

well done with this :) i think the next step is for storyline missions. So you have to use items and stuff to do missions or own a fast enough car for a certain mission for example ;)

Thanks for the payment!

If there is any problems you have all the contact details needed - that is also my MSN.

As a last resort if you can't contact me on that MSN/Hotmail - I'm mostly always online at:

http://www.mcaddons.com

If I'm not online (Equinox) contact (Zeddicus) or send me a PM.

One of us will always be online :)

no problems very nice and very secure ;) i added some (none attack) missions if you want me to send them as an addition and also ALTER for users needs changing to Mission :thumbsup: +1