MakeWebGames

Missions[V1 or [V2]

Equinox

I have this mod made I just want to know, who would buy it and would you pay $5 if I sold it for that much?

It includes:

2 files - staff_missions.php and Missions.php

1 new user row

1 new DB table

2 file edits (attackwon.php and attacklost.php)

It's all secured, well. Minimal code (Missions has less than 50 lines) (attackwin.php and attacklost.php have 4 lines)

You can start and cancel a mission, When you start you get a message saying what to do (made by you), then the user has to attack the set userID (bot made by you most likely) If they win the attack, they get the set reward and a mail explaining how much they get and a congratulations or whatever you decide to write.

If they lost they get a failure message, again, all written by you.

:)

Please coment

Demo : http://mcaddons.com/mccode/Missions.php

Attack and hospitalize ID 2, once you've started the mission - You'll need to sign up, on sign up you get 10,000 stats each and an equip weapon

chances are i would buy this ;) i have one question though,who mails the users? =\ (is it a blank userid) meaning the name is ANOMYNOUS?

It can changed for that, yes. Currently as I knocked this up real quick, you get a mail from yourself. But I will change it to Anonymous

sorry i had to say something, LOVE THE site name seriously nice name.

Whats that supposed to mean? It's not actually a game....It's a forum, with Mccodes uploaded to it.

chances are i would buy this ;) i have one question though,who mails the users? =\ (is it a blank userid) meaning the name is ANOMYNOUS?

It can changed for that, yes. Currently as I knocked this up real quick, you get a mail from yourself. But I will change it to Anonymous

Whats that supposed to mean? It's not actually a game....It's a forum, with Mccodes uploaded to it.

I know i wasn't being sarcastic i like the site name mcaddons is a good name

I know i wasn't being sarcastic i like the site name mcaddons is a good name

Sorry for the miss understanding, it's mine and Zeddicus' forum :)