MakeWebGames

Ultimate Mod Package Deal

Joshua

Ok so I'm going to offer 3 packages like this simply because i have to make some money.

1. The Ultimate Characther Class Mod.

This enables you multiple differant characther classes upon registration.

Each charachter class will start off with certain stats in a set town of your choice.

Staff_Cities option where you can create cities for races and decide which races are allowed in those cities on creation.

Staff_Items option, where you can create items of various types and upon creation decide which Race will be able to use them.

Injection/Disease--Where after winning an attack or a random event, users become infected with a disease where their stats will decrease if that is your wish, or other options, using the crons. Vaccines can be made to cure this and reverse the process.-----Normally 30.00USD(but added 2 new features)

2. Hunger Mod.

Another Energy Bar for your game

Users will lose their hunger slowly as the game progresses.

After hunger gets to low, they wil have to find food/buy food in order to get their hunger back up. Certain activities will be denied if they havent eaten.

Normally 5.00 USD

3. Advanced Jobs

Select What type Of job they are to do, How many hours they must work this job before they are paid, what their reward is upon completion.

If a user quits the job before it is over, they aren't paid anything. Sudo realistic to me, i enjoy this mod.

Normally 10.00 USD, this week only 5.00 USD.

4. Advanced Farming Mod.

Via Admin Panel you will be able to create Acres of Land available in cities of your choice.

Users will then be able to purchase these acres of land to farm on.

They will be able to buy seeds to plant on these acres, and at the end of the week, they will be able to cash in their crops.

There is a chance crops will die and users won't make as much as they'd hoped. However, They can also purchase Fertilizers to help the farms in their development.

Chance for diseased Harvest etc.

A land Market where users can barter / sell their land instead of cropping.

Normally 30.00 USD

5. Cig Shop, Cig Market. Cig on/Off.

Depending on which Gambling Mods you have "I suggest Seanybobs BlackJack", Users will gamble in Jail to win Cigarrettes.

Cigarrettes will be used in a Jail Only shop to purchase rare items you make (this goes good with quest mod and workshop mod as well)

There is an Option in jail to turn on / off the ability for users to bust you out, i have it default set as can't be busted. Simple click yes/no will change status.

A cigarrette Market, Where users can trade/swap cigarrettes.

Can add more features for Cigs depending on what you want them to be used for.

Normally -10.00 USD

Ok, so 5 of my better mods

Total Value of them all is between 75-85.00 USD depending on my mood >,<

I'm willing to sell as a package deal, all 5 of these for 60.00 USD paypable to Paypal.

I'm ONLY selling 3 of these sets.

All these mods come with Full Support.

If you are interested you can make payments to

[email protected] via Paypal.

Thanks for the read, and remember, if you have any mods you are looking to have done, pm me :)

RE: Ultimate Mod Package Deal

2. Hunger Mod.

Another Energy Bar for your game

Users will lose their hunger slowly as the game progresses.

After hunger gets to low, they wil have to find food/buy food in order to get their hunger back up. Certain activities will be denied if they havent eaten.

Normally 5.00 USD

Interesting post. I was just curious about one thing...

Shouldn't people's hunger go away as they eat, and slowly increase as the game progresses? o.0

Excellent mods, i have two if immortals mod now and both are as promised.

He helped with install as needed, one we even gad some real issues with. He stayed hours until we figured out the issue.

I would suggest to anyone doubting these mods to not be worried, if the rest are anywhere near the quality of the tow i have you will also be very pleased with the work!

*even after the two mods were good to go, he helped with another issue i was having, non related to these mods. Shows character there, great guy.

• 3 weeks later...
Excellent mods, i have two if immortals mod now and both are as promised.

He helped with install as needed, one we even gad some real issues with. He stayed hours until we figured out the issue.

I would suggest to anyone doubting these mods to not be worried, if the rest are anywhere near the quality of the tow i have you will also be very pleased with the work!

*even after the two mods were good to go, he helped with another issue i was having, non related to these mods. Shows character there, great guy.

Yup Immortal is a great guy and trust worthy :thumbsup: EDIT: Typed inside the Quote box :rolleyes: