MakeWebGames

New game (coming soon)

Dominator

Hi i know my new game wont be released from out of beta till june but ive posted this so you can tell me what i should make for this game like mods and other stuff so i can make this game good

P.S diddnt know weather or not this is the right place to post this if not please move it to relevent one

As we are all trying to come up with our own ideas it's relatively hard to share them.

You have many factors to take into affect.

Just how skilled are you?

How are you handling security and Layouts?

What is your budget?

What are things that you enjoy in games?

We all enjoy differant games, I enjoyed prisonstruggle.com until it got bigger, and i love the werewolf/vampire theme type games, so I made one.

Don't let us tell you what you like :)

if your talking about me i know every single law going on these games also iam getting everything copyrighted also if the image is spread around the net theres nothing no one can do as obviously they diddnt copyright it lol

edit: shouldn't that have gone on other thread i posted?

dude. I know your trying to get some information out of him but I think you are going too far. see in quote below.

As we are all trying to come up with our own ideas it's relatively hard to share them.

Just how skilled are you? This is ok here because it is asking the person how good in web designing he is.

How are you handling security and Layouts? asking him is a half/half. asking a person if it is secured, of course it is going to be secured if he has been on the internet long enough to know. also why would you ask about the security in the first place? To hack it? also knowing the handles on the layouts is good enough to ask. of course a lot of people are curious on that part.

What is your budget? OK. this has crossed the mexican boarder there. the feds are looking now. this is really bad to ask that. it's like asking him if he has the money. ok, first of all, why would you ask that question and how come your interested in trying to figure people out with their personal stuff. it's like asking a person what is your social security number. No one is going to give you that information. ok. that is a -1 there. one of the worst questions to ask.

What are things that you enjoy in games? asking a person what games he plays. well, judging on the games I used to play, and I have made my own game, I'm sure that people who make their own game, make their own rules and play their own game with other people so that they can make their site better than theirs. so I'm actually saying, don't ask this question unless the person gets bored with his life so maybe ask him what game he likes the play.

We all enjoy differant games, I enjoyed prisonstruggle.com until it got bigger, and i love the werewolf/vampire theme type games, so I made one.

congrats. I'm sure you got that all the way down. lets add up the points. there are 4 questions.

the first question gets a 1 for good question.

the second question gets a .5 for half and half

the third question gets a -1 for worst question.

the last question of course gets a 1 for I don't know what.

so that is basically 1.5/4

so out of all that, you get a rating of 37.5%

no offense though since I know your curious. but don't ask the question. it makes it so personal like asking a person for all their personal information.

• 4 weeks later...
dude. I know your trying to get some information out of him but I think you are going too far. see in quote below.

Just how skilled are you? This is ok here because it is asking the person how good in web designing he is.

How are you handling security and Layouts? asking him is a half/half. asking a person if it is secured, of course it is going to be secured if he has been on the internet long enough to know. also why would you ask about the security in the first place? To hack it? also knowing the handles on the layouts is good enough to ask. of course a lot of people are curious on that part.

What is your budget? OK. this has crossed the mexican boarder there. the feds are looking now. this is really bad to ask that. it's like asking him if he has the money. ok, first of all, why would you ask that question and how come your interested in trying to figure people out with their personal stuff. it's like asking a person what is your social security number. No one is going to give you that information. ok. that is a -1 there. one of the worst questions to ask.

What are things that you enjoy in games? asking a person what games he plays. well, judging on the games I used to play, and I have made my own game, I'm sure that people who make their own game, make their own rules and play their own game with other people so that they can make their site better than theirs. so I'm actually saying, don't ask this question unless the person gets bored with his life so maybe ask him what game he likes the play.

congrats. I'm sure you got that all the way down. lets add up the points. there are 4 questions.

the first question gets a 1 for good question.

the second question gets a .5 for half and half

the third question gets a -1 for worst question.

the last question of course gets a 1 for I don't know what.

so that is basically 1.5/4

so out of all that, you get a rating of 37.5%

no offense though since I know your curious. but don't ask the question. it makes it so personal like asking a person for all their personal information.

Wow, Gambino... Really?? I can see wasting 30 seconds of your time to rant about what you think is a terribly stupid post (as I am doing right now)... but that must've taken you several minutes! Have you got no life??

...pathetic.... I'd give you -10 points, but I just feel too sorry for you....