MakeWebGames

2 Mod Idea/Request

Gucci Mane

1) The top fighter mod-I have been wanting this forever:

Say there is a president and he would be the player with the top stats. 3 runner ups(candidates).

To become president you have to attack him and win, so you need the highest stats.

To become 1 of the 3 candidates, you need to be able to attack one of them and win aswell.

Every Sunday, The top 3 candiadtes get 250 crystals.

Every Sunday, The President gets 1000 crystals.

The president could display on every page(in the header.php) like this Current President: USERNAME

2)The Sweet Shop

A sweet shop like the one on http://www.torncity.com . I would like one of these so my players can get some money and a candy item depending on the crime and go and sell at the sweet shop for a certain price.

Feedback Please or If you have any add-on ideas please say them here, you never know these could get made!!

Thanks,

GUCCI

• 1 month later...

I'm assuming Gucci Mane want's a detailed modification. I've seen his skills, and Ben since your still a learner, and he started the learning process earlier than you i think he would have better skills than you, so he will be able to create the simple modification better than you. I'm not trying to put you down, in learning coding I'm just trying to make my point, obviously he can make the simpler version what he wants is detailed versions of both his ideas. If you look at the post, he has specified that the modification he wants is wanting to be like Torn.com and if something is meant to be similar to Torn.com's modifications they have to be good and detailed and secured properly, some of which i don't think you have the capabilities to achieve.

Note : Please don't take this as a offensive post, think of it more like a informative post

Best regards: Redex.

• 2 weeks later...

Mod

I could do the President / Candidate Mod for you. But idk about the other ill have to check out the sweet shop on torn cuz i dont have a torn.com account

• 2 weeks later...

The President mod looks really interesting, I'm gonna have a pop at it now :) The thing that is unfair though, is that it would always be the top player right? But that's not up to me, you want the mod lol. However, I believe creating some flexibility where other people can become the president would be good.

The President mod looks really interesting, I'm gonna have a pop at it now :) The thing that is unfair though, is that it would always be the top player right? But that's not up to me, you want the mod lol. However, I believe creating some flexibility where other people can become the president would be good.

What about a system where you can only be president in a tier system? For example. levels 1-50 in Tier 1, 50-100 in Tier 2 etc.? (Just an example idea) And then after you hit the next tier (if u are president of the old tier) it clears u from the tiers president system and the next 2 ppl to fight get to fight for presidency.

Not a great idea by any means but it does work. lol.

Well for games like that make it so they can MODIFY min-max level per tier :) and how many tiers they want up to 100 or some shit and if they go too high they're just lagging the hell outta their games. but being able to modify tiers like that would be a great way to set it up. :)