MakeWebGames

Advanced House Tax [v2] $3

Diesel

I had a few people request this mod, so here is my Advanced House Tax mod. I'm sure other people have created this mod before, and some may have even created a free version similar to this but I guarantee it isn't the exact same thing.

This mod allows you to set a tax price on each of your games houses so players will have to pay that amount each day. This is a good way to help your games economy. If the player doesn't have enough money to pay the tax, then they are sent to jail for failure to pay property taxes (includes admin panel options). This mod also included staff functions and edits so you can setup and edit the tax price and jail time for each house. Very easy to install and will also provide 100% customer support.

If interested in this mod, please PM me and I will send you my msn addy. Thanks.

*Screenshots*

taxestateagent.jpg

tax1o.jpg

taxedithouse.jpg

taxjail.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

wheres mine? i sent u the money like over a week ago now but u didnt fix it to work with my game so i wil have my money back.

You just contradicted yourself. First you said you didn't get it and then you said it wouldn't work for your game? This mod will work on any MC Codes game and only takes 2 minutes to install. All you're trying to do is mess up my sales.

screenshots? demo?
Sorry about that. Updated with screenshots. :thumbup:
wheres mine? i sent u the money like over a week ago now but u didnt fix it to work with my game so i wil have my money back.
Destroyer i have give you mods and they aint worked on your game and they work fine on any other :S