MakeWebGames

EXP

Gucci Mane

yeah per each level its (($ir['level']+1)*($ir['level']+1)*($ir['level']+1)*2.2);

so for the 1st level you need ((1+1)*(1+1)*(1+1)*2.2)=8.8 and for level 10 it would be ((10+1)*(11)*(11)*2.2)=2928.2

if you want to change it open up your global_func and find the function: check_level() the bit your looking for is the line b4 the query

(($ir['level']+1)*($ir['level']+1)*($ir['level']+1)*2.2);

Level 2 would be 17.6 which is considerably low And please don't just post saying peoples maths are basically "Crap" seeing as the only thing you contributed was your appalling negative reply.

im not so sure that is the correct mathematics but i have been up alot time.

so for the 1st level you need ((1+1)*(1+1)*(1+1)*2.2)=8.8

I think you need to take another math class because that does not equal 8.8.

I think Zero-Affect said it all to you, dont come my threads with all the hatred everyone would live just great w/o your negative comment!! No need for it atleast they are trying you just try to screw everyones day up?

I originally PMed this to Gucci Mane but i thought that it could be helpful to anyone that was in the same position as gucci was.

Dont worry this time i DID USE a Calculator lol

ok the formula for working out the exp is ((yourlevel+1)*(yourlevel+1)*(yourlevel+1)*2.2) so if your level is 1 then it would be

(1+1)*(1+1)*(1+1)*2.2)

2 * 2 * 2 * 2.2 = 17.6 exp needed for the 1st level

no if you want to make it bigger increase the *2.2 bit or increase the +1 to say +3

now for my example

((1+2)*(1+2)*(1+2)*2.5) = 22.5

the only problem with increasing the +1 or *2.2 is that it will take longer to level up the higher you go so you wanna bear that in mind

to show this i will work it out for a level 10

((10+1)*(10+1)*(10+1)*2.2) = 2928.2

now with mine

((10+2)*(10+2)*(10+2)*2.5) = 4320

as you can see it has added on almost a 1/3rd more exp