MakeWebGames

EE STARTER

ishmell

As most of you know I have my own open source text based game engine in the works known as Epilogue Engine LITE. I also have a community that allows people to make games with a couple clicks in the works to. Powered by the latest Epilogue Engine LITE of coarse.... But my projects dont stop there...ill be releasing the Epilogue Engine STARTER next week, possibly Friday. The EE STARTER gives programmers a head start to making there own engine. Its a real simple setup giving login, register, forgot password and simple database setup.

It'll be secure and simple to use to make your own engine out of. Oh and its open source of coarse, the only requirement thats requested...credit is given to the epilogue engine at epilengine.com. Pretty darn simple terms eh?

The epilengine.com websites full design/community will be up and going next week before the release of EE STARTER.

The Epilogue Engine Starter is an open source base script for html/php programmers to develop there own browser based game engines. Since it is a base script, everything is simple and has hardly no content at all. If you look closely its very similar to the Epilogue Engine LITE Version 0.5, its just more light and has more instructions within the scripts. Once it's installed you will notice its database is very basic as well, more than the Epilogue Engine LITE Version 0.5's. One thing that does separate this from the Epilogue Engine LITE is its License Agreement. The STARTER has a different License Agreement than the LITE which you will see once you read it.

The EE STARTER is being released tonight.