MakeWebGames

Super Advanced Character Class Script

Joshua

This mod includes.

--Your choice of Several Differant Race/Character Classes.

--Each Characther class starts with Individual Users Stats *of your choice* and a Starting City *of your choice*

--Weapons, Armor, Items, Mods can all be Race Restricted.

--Injection Mod *goes hand in hand with race mod* If you are attacked and Lose, the race depending on what you wish, will have the option of Injecting the loser of the fight with a Drug or Disease. Depending on how you want this to work, The Person injected can Immediately Lose stats, Lose stats Slowly per hour or 5 minutes or w/e, Get hospital time x's 500, Tons of other options here, let your imagination run with it :-). UNLESS--They seek out a Vaccine you make to cure them. This vaccine could be in Shops, or perhaps a quest item again, let your imagination run :-)

--Race Option added In staff panel so you can easily edit items etc w/o having to go through the Cpanel

--Starter City for Each characther class that only That Class can go to, (more of a safety city for that class)

--Race Oriented Links etc Appear only for certain races ( I use it for Race Specific Story-line and a few other things).

If you wish to purchase this mod the price will be set at 30.00 USD.

I will Install Everything to your Liking for 45.00 USD. Otherwise I will just inform you how to do it via Email or Pm's or w/e your choice is.

I am only Selling 10 Of these mods. As i dont want everyone having it :p

You can make payments via

[paypal][email protected][/paypal]

Once I receive payment, we'll begin :)

This mod includes.

Register Edit.

Header Edit.

Explore Edit.

SQL Entries.

Staff_Items Edit.

Itembuy Edit

Itemuse Edit

Equip armor/weapon Edit

much more to that degree. Most of the other files are simple edits.