MakeWebGames

Paying big money for good mods....(up to £200/$350)

BludClart

Basically i have done a lot to my game now,i am happy with most things,but the problem i have is i want 2 more things,security and a better layout...for example when in jail users see orange/hospital users see white,but i cant get viewuser to follow command or main background(thats 1 mod im paying for) next is companies(mod 3) next is stock markets that WORK with companies....For example

if the company was a farm,it would work with a stock that goes up and down dependant on the farms profits

and the last thing,i want the game secure....i have played torn for a long time now and his game is VERY secure.

if you think you can handle them 4 jobs message me ASAP..... ;)

Here is a good deal for ya :P

The orange/white for jail/hospital i will do for free, and for the view user to follow the same command.

I will create the companies and stock markets for $80.00 or $20 + 200,000,000 cash on torn. Your choice, and it's up to you.

As for the layout, i would recommend peter leaman to create you a stunning design.

Peace :)