MakeWebGames

Gym Error

Snake

QUERY ERROR: Lost connection to MySQL server during query

Query was UPDATE `userstats` SET `agility` = `agility` + 138.382881365 WHERE `userid` = 1

I GET THIS WHEN I TRY AND TRAIN ANY OF MY STATS....A SIMILAR ERROR HAPPENS WITH EACH STAT I TRY AND TRAIN IN....IF SOMEBODY HAS ANY IDEA HOW TO FIX THIS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

UPDATE `dbname`.`userstats`....this is already in my gym.php,and i still get the same error,in all stats i try and train.....starting over with all fresh files uploaded into the server,and starting the install and all that still didn't help fix the problem....any ideas would be great :thumbsup:

Gym Error

between the words $db=>query (" and "; lol
QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the

manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right

syntax to use near '' at line 1

Query was UPDATE `dbname`.`userstats`

now i get this crap....not sure where to put what you said....i'm think the gym.php.....i put it in between the "",and got this error

Posting the lines where this error happens always helps. You've already posted the error description, but honestly, the more information we have, the better it is.

The first querry error was "connection lost to mysql server", the second querry error was "syntax error". As you can see, both are different errors already.

Please post all information regarding to the first query you are trying to use, but ONLY that, we don't need the whole file for inspection.