MakeWebGames

Looking for graphics artist, simple designs for t-shirts

seanybob

So here's the deal. I'm looking for a graphics artist is familiar with and understands all the content on this page

I'll looking for help creating t-shirts. Expected rate is one a week (minimum), for several months. You can quit anytime you lose interest, or just don't have time.

Pay:

For every graphic you design, you will earn 50% of all profit on products that are sold utilizing that graphic. I will do all the coding, marketing, advertising, etc - you're only job is to create the graphic, and you earn 50% of all profit.

To get an idea of what the work will be like, I'll show the process I went through with the first guy who attempted to be my graphics artist for this project (he no longer works for me, as he was finishing about 1 shirt a month, which was taking far too long).

I sent some text and ideas for graphics to him via email.

Text:

This is the day which the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalm 118:24

Thoughts for graphics: Something to do with sunshine and clouds maybe? Maybe show a sun rising over a hill?

He searched for free clipart, free stock images, etc online. He found some, changed colors, and sizes, and sent back this image (took him about 15 minutes).

T2.jpg

I promptly put the image on a t-shirt, and here is the final output:

399054602v4_480x480_Front_Color-AshGrey.jpg

Looking for serious people only. You won't be making thousands of dollars immediately with this work - in fact, the first month or two there won't be much (if any) profit. I plan on waiting till we get about 15-20 shirts finished up before unrolling my marketing campaigns (so there is actually some stuff for customers to look at) then releasing a new shirt, weekly, after that. After the ball gets rolling, I anticipate an income of $100-$500 a month for a bit (just with the first wave of advertising methods I have planned). After that, it may remain steady, but it has a decent chance of going viral with the storyline behind the project. I cannot divulge more details than this on these public forums.

Yes, the shirts are religious. Virtually all of them will contain a bible verse. If that is uncomfortable for you, I suggest avoiding this project.

Feel free to post on here any thoughts/questions, or email me.

Is that kjv?

Are you a christian?

I might be able to find someone for you.

That is actually New King James Version.

Yes, I am a Christian.

Will there be a contract made if we do this, as your starting to deal with heavy issues using and selling shirt designs with some ones design. Could get messy if not legally done right.. I will be up for it if you want to talk more about it

Possibly. When you start, I will give you a quick run-down on what's acceptable and not acceptable. It's the artist's responsibility to ensure that any images used are not copyrighted, but are the image version of open source (being a programmer, I'm not entirely sure of the correct terminology, but I'm sure you get the idea). The clipart used in the above example were open source (open stock? Again, not sure of correct term).

I got a few PM's thus far - I'll be responding to them all later tonight.