MakeWebGames

Need template coded (pretty basic)

SteveDave

Alright so I'm working on a few mods for my game at the moment but also want to get this template worked into the game, if I could supply the PSD, how much would you charge to code this?:

FireFight-Redesign.jpg

My game pretty well already has the same look, it wouldn't need that much editing at all.

I just have a hard time making things look nice :S Haha

Edit: I'm looking for cheap work, I just figure someone better than me couple whip this up way quicker than me and I could save some time. If it's not going to be cheap I suppose I'll do it by myself.

Guest georgelink

good call, you won't want to give someone your psd. Its not safe. I cant do it, and i bet not a lot of people would do it for free. I know Skyfuse MIGHT do it

you can ask em, they are great.

Ill do this for you no charge. Hit me up on PM if you still need it. ;)
Thanks for the kind offer but I just finished it, took me a lot longer than it would someone who knew more what they were doing but hey I think I learned a lot by taking 4 hours to do it (I'm a bit of a perfectionist sometimes and not being the best at this didn't help) ;)