MakeWebGames

Original Halloween Login

illegalife

Do you want to attract the viewers and get them ready for all the fun activities you have for halloween? Here's a login page that i could customize to your likings. I will sell it to ONLY 1 person. The images are original and you won't find them on google!

Price: $15

Estimate of how it would look like: (moodified version)

[align=center] 8yi4cl.png

[align=left]Tried, lets see if you guys like it better. Still same price.

[/align][/align]

I usually don't like to bash others and i know were not suppose to on here.(And don't take this like i am saying i am amazing as i am still a basic compared to what the whole web can show) But, all your works are very much i don't know the word. But you use the same color and use alot of outer glow. There is no variation between the layouts of how it connects. Like that layout should of taken you 15 minutes to do and i see you doing this over and over again on all your layouts. I don't want to be label as a push to put people down but you need to try and make the layout flow not just image here and image there than use the same color. Make it feel like a Halloween login temlate.

That layout is no complex, but trust me it took me a lot longer then 15 minutes. I used my own vectors so the coloring of images takes a long time. I try to make a better layouts as i go on, hopefully you will find some progress in the new ones. Thanks for the advice tho Peter.

I 100% agree with peter im not a graphic designer but ;you need to come up with some better colors for you graphics Making mostly all your graphics one color isnt too good , try to come up with some nice color combos that will attract clients , color combos are very important in the graphic design field. All i can say is don't give up and research more into the field .