MakeWebGames

[McCodes V2] movie scripts *in developement*

gambino

the movie scripts are going to be something that would be new. some old movies or new that we get sponsored for will be showed on the site. it is something that I wanted to create and I have the ability and the power now to make it and all I need is a few licenses to host the movies. I already have 1 movie and it is called Hackers. it is a movie that was made in 1995 and I talked to the person who directed this movie and the guy who published the movie and I have the license. I will be getting it soon so no time to waste when I could be making the script while I'm at it.

the scripts are going to be something in the classified section so don't get your hopes up. once the scripts are created, I will make an offer of no lower than $100 because these scripts are going to be advanced. I talked to McCodes about the project and they said as long as I don't sell the scripts already created, I'm fine and if the person purchases the license to show the movies and they are fine too. so I can sell the script according to the labor, how long it took, how much lines and coding and also the popularity. might go down if popularity goes up. scripts are not allowed to be used more than 1 site per script and person who is caught with it will get their site pulled by the hosting providor and will take affirmative action.

scripts will be in developement and will release by the middle to the end of next month. I might make it free one day without you knowing so you have to check up on us every day.

not exactly.

the features are going to be SQL operated. there will be tickets for people who buy them with points that will take a while to get and also buying them for $5 per ticket in real money.

the movies are going to be on a private server where no one can download them from the server. there will be a section in the admin panel that will let you type in the name of the site and where in the private server it is being held. otherwise the link to it. the link will be embedded in the flash player so the player can't find out the link to it. I have a coder on this so he is working hard on it.

limit 1 ticket per-view. meaning if you watch a movie, you can't watch it again without an other ticket. it's just like the movie theater, you can't watch a movie you just watched 3 days ago nor 1 minute ago.

Not saying it is. This is a serious question..

Wouldn't that be illegal to charge to view a movie that you don't own rights to??

yeah it would be wouldnt mind this with some very old classic cartoons

and how easy would it be to embeddle a video in a page and charge a currency that you can get from donating wouldnt be that hard

classic cartoons, http://www.archive.org/details/classic_cartoons

all public domain license

"Dedicator recognizes that, once placed in the public domain, the Work may be freely reproduced, distributed, transmitted, used, modified, built upon, or otherwise exploited by anyone for any purpose, commercial or non-commercial, and in any way, including by methods that have not yet been invented or conceived."