MakeWebGames

7 days later

mdshare

The shock effect has most likely taken off for a lot of members used to the old forums.

So I would like to hear your voice now again on the revamp

• Navigation
  • Board Structure
  • Domain name
  • Members power (members settings available to personalize the board look and feel)
  • Scripts Vault
  • What you would like to see

Personaly I'm happy with the change, as a new site in a way our traffic is extremly high. I learned also from mistakes done with the barely announced switch from CE to MWG. Next to a minimum of negative comments I received hundreds of private mails of people that liked the changes, this was pretty good for my uhmmm morale :p

There is still a lot planned for MWG and the CE network but unlike before we will only take one project at a time and have it finished instead of a half baked attempt. Coloberation with a new Game Portal is also in the make (owned and programmed by a_bertrand).

Thank you for your input and comments as suggestions.

MWG Team

The Portal is a very good feature. It just makes it so easy to instantly see the new posts when you log in or just check MWG every now and agin. Maybe the left nav bar by the portal needs a slight bit of editing? I not sure ... but good job so far mdshare & a_bertrand :thumbsup: <--- oh and the new smileys are good

And now bit by bit everyone is starting to see also the bigger picture.

• www.criminalexistence.com having a portal that uses the woltlab community framework, in other words same functionality and members login.
  • makewebgames.io/wiki/index.php a wiki for frequent asked questions and tutorials also using the woltlab community framework.
  • Having the Scripts Vault available at multiple sites, so free mod writers/game engine devs can get even more exposure and fame by uploading their mods/engine.

Eventually all our sites will use the same functionality, and people will have to register only one time and be able to login at every site of our network and partner sites.