MakeWebGames

coders

furn355

-- Thanks everyone who has sent me a pm or added me, i have now got several coders all coming up with a price/ waiting for my feedback. I will update you all as soon as my decision has been made.No more applicants please --

Hi i was wondering if any of you was interested in some paid work, i have mailed some people in person already.

I have a game based off the mccodes v2 script, and i need some fixes and minor edits of existing code to be done.

I would like to do it on time work, i.e i pay you per hour, but if its easier for you to do it price work ( i tell you what i want you give me the price) that works just aswell.

Money is not an issue, im willing to pay. ANd one mod i have an idea im expecting it to head into triple figures :)

Get back to me on the email address ([email protected]) , or add me on msn, the latter being prefferable.

Don't be offended if i ask for links to mods/work already carried out, it's just i havent noticed you as much around the mccodes forums.

thanks

Dev

• 2 months later...