MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Revamped Item Market (Similar To The One On Torn) [$5.00]

Adil

Basically I hated the normal mccodes item market because when users add loads of items, you have to scroll down like mad. So I decided to copy the item market which was on Torn. It has all the same functions as the actual item market (gift, add, remove, buy) but instead of having all items listed, you choose from a category.

Screenshots are below:

This is what you see when you first go on the item market. Its a list of item types with a drop down menu.

e0gdkn6qha21b67e0cg6.png

When I click 'Go' next to the Armour drop down menu, it shows a list of all the armour items on the item market. It also tells you how many items of that type are on the market.

rsa8rcg8rp9rnnlrj5ga.png

If you want to see a specific item on the market, simply click the drop down menu on the item type, and choose the item you wish to see. Then press 'Go'.

jlwn8ov1bxn41h600iyx.png

You can then see how many of that specific item is on the market. Notice how it says 'There is 1 item...' when before it said 'There are 4 items...'. Nothing special but just wanted to point it out :-D.

vigrpqryc2zm9od321tr.png

If there are no items of that type on the market, this is what it says.

qftmgl0j8siw72jij95l.png

Price: $5

Its a very cheap mod and is easy to install so if you want to buy, please PM me on here. Also I just want to say, that when you buy, I will edit everything to make it show YOUR item types correctly. That wont take long and I can do it fast and will do it for free unless you have LOADS of item types. Anyway please comment on it..

EDIT: Also I will change the item price currency to suit your game as mine isnt dollars and crystals!

- After making this mod, I realised that this has been done before by Lithium and is for $10 and is slightly different looking to mine. If you want to buy his, go on http://criminalexistence.com/ceforums/i ... ic=27190.0 -

Re: [mccode v2] Revamped Item Market (Similar To The One On Torn) [$5.00]

Are you sure this is yours.. I have seen this somewhere else before...

Yes it is mine I am sure as I spent time making it this morning....

As I said its very similar looking to the Torn.com one as I copied that and made it.

Also Lithium is selling one for $10. Read the end of the first post for that info.

well, for the screenshots, your is definetly NOT like mine ;) maybe the looks but a closer look you will find a few (big) diferences!

Like?

like, you have one form to each item category. waste of code and limited options! ;)

Its not a waste of too much code and it carries out its purpose correctly.The buyers are pleased with it and its only $5.

Really? let's say that i want to search 3 different items at a time... with your option i need to make 3 different searches. Also, let's say that i want to search one category and multiple items on multiple categories... again with your option i can only do it one at a time.