MakeWebGames

NOT a MOD just an Idea

Uridium

The houses on MCC are always at a set price even though i made a mod so when you sell them you could sell them at half the amount.

so my thinknig is if a house can be bought new at say $50,000 and sold at $25,000 then why cant a user buy the house which was sold at $25,000 with reduced will as its now second hand :)

Re: NOT a MOD just an Idea

Nice idea as always illusions and you even got it in the right topic unlike someothers on here ;) +1 this would sertanly help out the lower levels but you could add an option of just selling it to the game or selling it to another person for money so then its like the rental mod but you own the house inseatd of renting it

Re: NOT a MOD just an Idea

if it could be done i think that the house prices should differ depending there location and condition

that way a player could buy a broken down house and fix it up to sell for more or saving up and buying a house in a better location u could also make Ur will differ depending what location Ur house is in