MakeWebGames

[$$$] For The final things I need to release my game.

Joshua

Ok so I'm getting down to the wire now, and have already purchased a few helpful mods from these forums, so here is another couple of requests.

I need.

An advanced Referral Mod.

This mod must include.

Referral Link--As the original has.

Referral Page--Where users can see who all has been referred and if they were approved or Denied as well as whether they have donated or not.

Staff Page--Where Staff can approve or deny a refereral (after observing them)

Referals that Donate will pass 10% of the money donated to the person who referred them( to spend in donator store )

Referrals of Referrals will pass up 2% of the money donated to the Original Referer ( to spend in donator store )

Custom Page where Referrer can see how much money he has stored up from referrals to spend for store ( or include this on the Donators Page )

______

Custom Donators Mod

I'd like a custom Donators mod that must include the following.

Store type Lay-out with Paypal Purchase Link next to items.

Staff Panel Option to easily add new "item of the month type" Donator Items to the store.

I may wait on this last mod as it appears the crew of CE may be pulling together to make a good one, However.

I am in desperate need of a custom Attack.php/Attackwon.php etc Mod.

I am currently using one on the boards right now but it has a few bugs. IF you can fix the bugs in the mod it's worth 5.00 to me.

The Mod I am currently using is single attack mod.

User selects a weapon.

Clicks to attack.

User hits so and so for xxx of damage

Opponent hits back or loses for xxx of damage.

You gain xxx Xp.

Problem I'm having with the current one I'm using is..

If the Opponent is Off-line and the attacker wins, he gets a lot of health above what is max..and if the player he is attacking off-line wins, the attacked goes into severe negative health.

Attackwon.php if opted to rob them and they have 0 cash, You go into the negatives.

Few small bugs I'd rather have fixed than have an entire new attack.php/win.php as I've got a lot of mods already added to the one I currently use and would hate to have to re add them all ><

So those are the Top 3 Priority I need for my game.

Also looking for an Advanced Crack the Safe mod, not like the one on here.

This would include

3 Safes.

One free to hack 10 attempts per day.--Prize goes up the more people that fail to crack it. After say..200 failed cracks the First of 4 digit code is exposed. ie. xxxx after 200 attempts 7xxx

One Safe that costs..xxx amount an attempt. max of 10 attempts. same as above

One Safe that costs xxx amount an attempt. max of 15 attempts. same as above except much larger prize and 5 digits instead of 4.

Would be nice if some sort of cookie was added to the crack the safe page that shows #'s you have already tried and perhaps a previous winners section as well.

That's it, for now.

Hit me up with which ones you think you can do for me and a Price Tag.

Re: [$$$] For The final things I need to release my game.

I am currently using one on the boards right now but it has a few bugs. IF you can fix the bugs in the mod it's worth 5.00 to me.

Boards? Do you mean forums yes?. If so there is one in DF. http://dev-forum.net/index.php/topic,760.0.html

I think he mean's the one click attack mod?

Oh i don't know then. ;)