MakeWebGames

Any chance for 10 seonds of your time?

bennyh

Hi all,

Just wonderng if anyone could help me.

I need a code so gang presidents cant leave their gang while they are president so they have to make someone else president thats in the gang.

Its for McCodes V1

Thanks in advance

Bennyh

Re: Any chance for 10 seonds of your time?

Hi all,

Just wonderng if anyone could help me.

I need a code so gang presidents cant leave their gang while they are president so they have to make someone else president thats in the gang.

Its for McCodes V1

Thanks in advance

Bennyh

you mean a delete function if the president were you leave the gang without anyone owning the gang then that would just leave an empty gang and post yourgang file so we could have a look.

Well, you would check if the gang has more than one person, if so, when the president leaves it could go to the vice president or the highest level person in your gang. If you are the only member, then you get an error. That is how I would go about it, anyone else want to elaborate or have a different idea?

Well that would be good aswell so users can delete their gang but mainly need a code so the president cant leave, the president will need to make someone else the president before they can leave. It wont let me put my code in as its too long

Thanks