MakeWebGames

Building Mods - now for sale!

-Matt-

ok the idea of the mod is you get to build your buildings, before you can build you will need to buy bricks which you can buy for game money, the more bricks you have the better building you can build your probably thinking what?s the point of this right? a building earns you daily money each day. but then your thinking what?s the point of that easy money for doing nothing well, i have a few add-ons :) in a rand system your building could be randomly attacked by terrorists also add-on to attack is people can burn how your building this will cost the burner 20,000 but maybe cost you more. i would also like to point out there is a sell button now which you can sell your building, and information button which tells you how much you earn daily/weekly/monthly/yearly this mod allows user's to spend there money and gives them an incentive to do things on the game just to build. if you would like to know more add me to msn or email me [email protected]

Now for the images :)

First off you need to pick your street:

mod1b.jpg

second you need to pick were to build:

mod2y.jpg

then you have options on which one you want to build:

mod3c.jpg

then:

mod4v.jpg

once its done its built like this:

mod5.jpg

if you click the infomation button it comes up like this:

mod6z.jpg

and you can view other peoples buildings like this:

mod7.jpg

there is a terroist addon but there are not pics of this ATM.

i think this mod is in a lot of detail and can be edited for your game like a crack house, were you pick were to build it and instead of terroists attacking it the police and rade it ect.

Price: $20

Resellers Rights: $60

i will only be selling 7 copies so get them while you can.

My msn: [email protected]

Thankyou.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Building Mods - now for sale!

So if i went to create a new building and i picked a random street, say "Sawley Road", would i see buildings that other users have created, and would it prevent me from creating a building where another user has created one? Looks great though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...