MakeWebGames

Cheap Hosting

gandy

Re: Cheap Hosting

sorry my bad it does not state thios on the cpanel or the limit on bandwidth but here is the spec

Fully paid up hosting account for life

No tie in, you cancel at any time

Our very high quality servers have a guaranteed uptime of 99.9%

Comes complete with your own easy to use Control Panel to manage your account

Top quality Servers which are monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year.

Lots of extra bonus features

Included with your hosting account is:

Unlimited Data Transfer!

Unlimited Email Addresses

Password Protection for Your Sites

Your own Hosting Control Panel

Daily Data Back-Up, we make sure that your website is backed up on our servers everyday. A rare service by hosting providers.

Large Help Section, a full online help section to get answers quickly for your questions in your hosting account.

Full technical support with fast replies, we always answer questions as soon as possible. If we don't answer right away you can rest assured you won't have to wait long.

Hosted on top quality Unix servers Fast,

Unlimited email support

Unlimited Disc Space

Microsoft FrontPage Extensions installed on server

Unlimited Bandwidth

Ability to password protect folders

Unlimited email addresses

Customise your own error pages

Unlimited POP3 Mailboxes

Lots of free scripts and boards available in cPanel

SMTP Server so you can send email via the server Graphical website statistics

Ability to access POP3 email via Webmail from any PC Easy to use web based control panel

CGI directory that supports CGI scripts written in Perl or C. SPAM Filtering

MySQL Server 99.9% Uptime Guarantee

for a hosting company to offer that much un limited either leads me to believe that the connection speed would be so slow that it would take a week to load even a 1KB webpage let alone run a game, also for the price to be forever is just ridiculous, even if this was true how could the company make any money, it is obviously a reseller hosting plan that someone is doing and in my opinion using a server from a reseller is just pointless as the reseller tries to cram far too much onto the system and then overloads it,, isn't that right silverwolf :P

my advice to anyone looking for a good host for their game or any web project that are on a restriced budget would be to start off with a well respected company such as www.lunarpages.com or www.bluehost.com, granted the annual plans can be a bit high for low budgets but you can pay bi-monthly.

going for the "cheaper option" will only result in your users getting fed up of the load times and then going onto the next game/site

Guest Anonymous

In my experience in life you get what you pay for....you are asking people to give your friend money when they dont even know you for a server that ssounds too good to be true...you have a total on 9 posts on this forum 6 of which are in this thread...I cant see anyone taking your friend up on his offer ...

Personally Ill stick with LP...I know what Im getting for my money

Yeah lets all go for this somewhat dream host... what was it called again? lol

The fact you cant even give a URL leaves me to think that your either on something illegal or your trying to scam a few people, either out of money or their codes.

But hey, if he can do it so can I... Selling lottery tickets, always win the jackpot! really cheap - get a full refund if the lottery gets cancelled pmpl Just wont tell you the name of the lottery, send your money to err 'my friend' lol

Come back when you actually have some evidence of this... and were talking more than just a screenshot that can be easily altered!

Guest Anonymous

But hey, if he can do it so can I... Selling lottery tickets, always win the jackpot! really cheap - get a full refund if the lottery gets cancelled pmpl Just wont tell you the name of the lottery, send your money to err 'my friend' lol

ewwww I hope you change your pants Revolution

nothing is ever unlimited that would be impossible what it can be called is unmetered and if you find the right hoster unmetered bandwidth is very good i have a server here with unmetered bandwidth and i run a game and 6 sites on it and between all sites its uses up alot of bandwidth and i never get suspended for using to much it really all depends on who you go through and how many other people they host too always keep in mind if you get shared hosting your not guaranteed anything so dont ever fall for it

• 6 years later...