MakeWebGames

Streets mc2 mod

pavalache

Guys, Search function is not working here i get a timeout, might be my provider..

Anyways, i need a working Streets mod can someone help me pls? Tried the one from the Freebies section but its not working, when i hit it i get streets.php?action=scavenge 404 not found..hrmm pls post the most advanced streets mod there is for version 2 of the script..cant use the damn search its so frustrating been like like for hours now.

Thank you!

Re: Streets mc2 mod

Guys, Search function is not working here i get a timeout, might be my provider..

Anyways, i need a working Streets mod can someone help me pls? Tried the one from the Freebies section but its not working, when i hit it i get streets.php?action=scavenge 404 not found..hrmm pls post the most advanced streets mod there is for version 2 of the script..cant use the damn search its so frustrating been like like for hours now.

Thank you!

streets.php?action=scavenge 404 not found <- simple fix... rename the file back to streets.php

or

As DR said, get it from mccodes.com (and yes it is working)

or

Use another browser as search is working just fine

• 2 months later...