MakeWebGames

Workshop ($10)

Josh23

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

RE: FOUND A BUG

1 of my members just mailed me saying he upgraded a 9mm to a silenced 9mm useing the workshop his 9mm was ecuipt at the time

so he used a 9mm + silencer to make a silenced 9mm now he has a silenced 9mm aswell as a 9mm

it didnt take it because it was equipt

any help on this bug would be good

You could always just not make the unsilenced version un equippable? like... dont make anything but the outcome equippable.

You could always just not make the unsilenced version un equippable? like... dont make anything but the outcome equippable.
or you could simply add a line of code if the item being upgraded is equiped it removes it :P...

would be better than making a 9mm unequippable..but the important thing is you are offering help :D

cheers

RE: FOUND A BUG

1 of my members just mailed me saying he upgraded a 9mm to a silenced 9mm useing the workshop his 9mm was ecuipt at the time

so he used a 9mm + silencer to make a silenced 9mm now he has a silenced 9mm aswell as a 9mm

it didnt take it because it was equipt

any help on this bug would be good

I don't understand this bug ..

1. The item is REMOVED from the inventory when equipped, so if the user didn't have the required item, it would fail anyways.

2. You are trusting a random user.

3. I tested it on my text server, and no error.

4. Nobody else has messaged me about this kind of bug.

If it does turn out to be a bug, ill try to fix it, but.. from what you describe it isn't