MakeWebGames

GRPG

Hi, my apoligies if this is the wrong thread.

This was brought up once that GRPG scripts are not really cared for as much as mccocdes. I personally think that grpg script is the best however i am no coder (yet) but im learning. If there is anyone out there with GRPG mods then id be very greatful if you coud post them, or maybe post some help i could really do with some, Thansk for readin and i appreciate the help i have already received.

Re: GRPG

I said that was my opinion, everyone is entitled to their own opinion however i did see a survey the other day where the majority of the people votd grpg as the better script.

Im just having a good chuckle because you indicated that you thought it was the best script yet you admitted you arent a coder. :wink:

Re: GRPG

Its simple.. GRPG uses $player-> .. mysql_fetch_object. Mccodes use $ir .. mysql_fetch_array.. there few ways of doing it here simple one.

I think this looks better and cleaner.

<?php //only for colors!
$sql = mysql_query("SELECT `userid`, `username`, `money`, `level` FROM `users`") or die("Error:
". mysql_error());
while(list($id, $username, $money, $level) = mysql_fetch_array($sql)) {
echo "Userid: ". $id ."
";
echo "Username: ". $username ."
";
echo "Money: \$". number_format($money) ."
";
echo "Level: ". $level ."
";
}

Hope it helps :)

• 1 year later...

I like the GRPG script, although, just like mccodes, it takes several working hours to get it secured, as they dont secure a single variable in the entire script, leaving it wide open for sql injects and most likely much much more.

I do like the way it's set up however, and short of having to decrypt the paypal page so that you can actually use it it's not to horrid.