MakeWebGames

(MCCODES) V2 Layout For Sale $100 is starting bid

doinkinator

Here is my first ever layout it will be coded and ready for install for winning bidder, i can change banner or alter to any requests as long as the request is reasonable.....I also am taking orders for future layouts just pm me or msn email at [email protected]

Login http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv23/robdoyon/Login.jpg

Insidehttp://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv23/robdoyon/Ingame2.jpg

Re: (MCCODES) V2 Layout For Sale $100 is starting bid

I would have to disagree, (not just because its my posting :P but because its login, register, ingame template and a custom banner i think 100 is a fair asking price it will be one copy a unique template and the custom banner isnt just a name change its what every the buyer would like i can do some decent banners www.criminaldistrict.com is one of my sites i did the banner on that one....you are entitled to your opinion i would lower price if i was going to resell or use this template but im not so at the moment its $100

also i can change or add anything that the buyer would like :P

I would have to disagree, (not just because its my posting :P but because its login, register, ingame template and a custom banner i think 100 is a fair asking price it will be one copy a unique template and the custom banner isnt just a name change its what every the buyer would like i can do some decent banners www.criminaldistrict.com is one of my sites i did the banner on that one....you are entitled to your opinion i would lower price if i was going to resell or use this template but im not so at the moment its $100

also i can change or add anything that the buyer would like :P

It's still not worth $100, rpg_style mad awesome templates/layouts for half the price.

Here is another theme i just finished it does come with a flash Intro to the game which is still being worked on i purchased a flahs template and just altered it for mccodes....

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv23/robdoyon/MedievilTemplateLogin.jpg

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv23/robdoyon/MedievilTemplateIngame-1.jpg

This is not up for sale just yet...Feel free to PM me with any questions

It didn't come off of google i purchased the hitman background and have property rights to use for personal use never listed for sale.....I'm just showing some of the work that i can do to give some users a idea of my abilities in which it would not infringe upon anyone's intellectual property rights now i f said i made that secret agent dude and this is completely my work for sale for 100 dollars thats different but its merely a display of ability....Thanks for your concern

very nice templates and very beautiful intro, but as a few people have said above its not worth the $100.00 this is just my opinion but good luck on your sales. also +1 for the template images

Here is another theme i just finished it does come with a flash Intro to the game which is still being worked on i purchased a flahs template and just altered it for mccodes....

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv23/robdoyon/MedievilTemplateLogin.jpg

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv23/robdoyon/MedievilTemplateIngame-1.jpg

This is not up for sale just yet...Feel free to PM me with any questions

Hmmm, yeah it is quite cool. Shame I have seen this same template being sold on another site. Well the flash intro. The other stuff is just css on top of it. NOt impressed.

Don't get me wrong I suck at graphics, but once again, at least make them yourself before you sell them.

Please read my comments before you post the medievel teplate flash intro did come from another sit i purchased it for 66 dollars if you look at my comment i stated that i purchased and converted and that its not for sale....again just showing what i can do with graphix i took teh flash intro with a screnshot then placed a template over top of it shrank the knight moved him down to the right corner added links ect.... i am not a thief and surely would not claim work that i did not do...again just for future experiences just read a little bit thanks

Also even if i did sell its not against my terms to purchase alter and resell as long as i sell a single copy and dont keep one for myself...so if you find any templates around on the net that you would like changed altered and used for mc just let me know i can do it for you thanks, well i and the help of a **friend** we can convert it..

Hi doinkinator im not one of the most popular

members of CE but i admire your work very much

could you please add me on MSN as i would like

a custom template made - that is if you do custom

i have previously bought templates from Rpg-Style

who's work i did admire very but ive got to say it

your work does top his a bit i think you should

stick with the $100 price tag for the first

template your selling as it is high quality and i

can see youve put time into it its simple - but good

add me on MSN : [email protected] - because i would like a custom template

Damn you Guys are noobs saying its worth like $10

you have a go at makign one

He made me one and it looks fab !

just to let you guys know this is a +1 person to deal with !