MakeWebGames

[Review] The-Dark-One

MDK666

Title: The-Dark-One

Site URL: http://www.thedarkone.net

Site Description: Every night, there are demons and monsters who haunt the darkness, Vampires, and Werewolves who war and kill one another, until the last dark one fights, which is the dark one and only who can stop the war between the beasts who drink blood to live, and the one who kill for the sport, who will be The Dark One to stop the war?

Yes i know i need a better description :cry: but im not good with those kinda things.

Re: [Review] The-Dark-One

To be honest I think you need a unique template. Every one is using the template your using and that makes your game look similar to others. The banner aint the best and not much mods have bin added.

4/10

Good luck

Hope you take my advice :)

yeah i agree with danger boy a new design will help you alot, i didn't bother to login as it does look like alot of other sites, the description needs to change i didn't understand what its on about and was surprised the last bit changed into a question.

Take it slow and look at ways you can improve some parts and don't rush it

4/10

i never do rush :-D i had this game made for almost a year now so yea, im just now getting back into codeing mc2 but hopefully i come up with a new template even though i suck at images lol but ill think of something.