MakeWebGames

Looking for someone to redo the CSS & XHTML for my game

plumy

Hello,

I am looking to redo the front pages of my game, Troubled-Unions.com I want to keep the same colors scheme that is has currently and enhance the front pages with few graphics and better design.

Some things that I am looking for:

* Valid XHTML and CSS (currently uses XHTML 1.1)... I have no problems doing the PHP part...I just need help with the XHTML and CSS part

* Clean, simple and light weight layout (many of the players use old computers)

* Code that I can read and edit in the future

* Keep the same color scheme

* Eventually I want to update the entire game but for I want to focus on the log in, sign up, about and forgot password page.

* Two or three graphics on the log in page. Over time have it so graphics can be rotated.

If you just do XHTML and CSS but not graphics still let me know. I can find someone to do the graphics. I am more interested in the XHTML and CSS for now.

Current graphics and banner ads that could be changed.

Please me know if you are interested email me at [email protected] and letting me know your pricing and some examples of your work. I am in no rush to get this done. I'd rather do it right than do it fast. I am more interested in quality than price

I will make my decision by late May and I will let you know either way

Thanks,

plumy

Troubled-Unions.com

[email protected]

• 5 months later...
Guest georgelink

Hello, I could be of assistance to you. I can create template such to your description. I have no live examples, but PM me and

i will show you some work i've done. How much are you willing to pay?

• 5 months later...