MakeWebGames

New improved Criminal World

ryzzo123

Ok new Game www.criminal-world.dp3h.co.cc

yeah ok dont start with the domain but its just to start of and when its completely done my game will be at a .com soo

and the last time i posted my game up here it got hacked soo im still abit worried about doing this but hopefully the comunity here has changed please only say nice comments and enjoy

and these mods are from here and php-forums soo its not illegal

any problems add me on msn [email protected]

Re: New improved Criminal World

ok let see here a review of the game

login messed up

register normal still

other free template from this forum

layout inside urrmmm free of djkanna , and i have full version of that header from gtamobster with full security on it, u just eidted the header to make different color

layout untidy

btw take that all game design by razzo enterprise now cause he never made that header, but edited it so thats not fair for the person who made it mafia corruption/ gtamobster

Re: New improved Criminal World

LMAO !!!

A cool looking site, really interesting and fun game with some nice ideas.

carl

That was brutally awesome. You can just see the effort steaming on the page. I am amazed.

seth

Ok first off, how much did you pay them to say that, and second off ... if they didnt actually say that they can sue you for using there name for basic faulse advertising ... i'll sum this game up in one over rated over used word ... Garbage :) ... Have a lovley day.