MakeWebGames

[v2 $varies] Einey's Mod Shop (Read the store info before posting)

Store Info-

I'm not looking to have my thread turn into a hissy fit. I've created several mods from scratch, and I'm looking to sell a single copy of each, and a bundle package. Before you take the time to start accusing, or bashing my prices, I wish to outline a few things.

First, i don't steal. If you made a mod similar to mine or someone else did, then bravo for them and to you. I envisioned my ideas and made them from scratch. This is programming, and you rarely have a program that doesn't have a near copy.

Next, If I am undercutting you, and you can prove that your mod is pretty much the same as one I made, then I'll gladly raise the price before it is sold.

if you are looking for a screen shot, just take the time to log onto www.legendsofthegods.com and play around for a bit. Each of these mods are in use on the game. A picture say's a thousand words...but actually trying something out will give you a better feel.

Finally the price, if its too rich for your blood, please move on.

I apologize for being so blunt, but I'm just not in the mood of having my topic assaulted. If you choose to still do so, you are just showing the world how much of an idiot you are.

If you have ANY questions, please leave them here, if you buy and wish to comment (good or bad) feel free to leave them here too. I also wouldn't mind hearing anything about how LotG is coming along, good or bad.

EineyEntertainment

----

Mod 1- user Title's ($15) One Copy

This mod allows users to earn titles by doing in game activities, and display their achievements to their peers.

Example, if you have thirteen challenge bots, and someone finally defeats the bot, it will unlock the title in the title section. They can click and have that title displayed so everyone can see on their view user page

Coding level required: 2/5

----

Advanced Working Script ($20) One Copy

I have a very dynamic work system in Legends, but its pretty much a retool of each script. This basic script will allow you to reward items and such for working, while making labour a usable stat. you'll also get a new stat called curse, preventing the user from working until the time dwindles, this prevents them from leveling up and getting really great items so fast

I did check, and yes this script might be similar to IMWicked's Mining mod. Hence why I'm setting the price the same.

Coding level required 2/5

-------

Grab bags ($10) One Copy

Users can buy grab bags, which is sold via store. Grab bags can be opened for random loot, crystals, stats and such. Another fun activity to do for your players This comes with Conversion script tool to make opening all your grab bags a donator item for extra revenue

If you wish to check it out on legends, its called offerings

Coding level required 2/5

---------

Bonus Stats to weapons ($40) One Copy

If you've ever wanted an equip effect for your weapons and armor to give +10% agility or whatever, I have the script to do so.

The easiest way to check it out in Legends is the Relic system

Coding level required 4/5

---------

How to make quests ($30) One Copy

This guide will show you how to build in game quests. You'll learn how to string together several events to challenge your players to receive a reward. you'll get several basic scripts to edit, and a few quest building methods as well. Take your game to the next level.

Currently we have an April Fools Event going on Lotg, you'll need high stats to finish it, but you can easily see whats involved.

----------------

Bomb User ($10) One copy

This little mod is different from the Car bombing or Nuke mod, because it doesn't focus on a group, clan or whole game. What happens is that you receive an item, in Lotg I call it Poison, you can use the vial of poison to send a member to hades, or in your game the hospital. Its easily editable to create a DP explosive or killing method. This is great for weaker players to be able to harm stronger players who are bullying them.

To find in Lotg, just open a few grab bags to find one to try.

Coding level needed 1/5

-------

The Motherload Bundle ($ 110) that's over 10% off! (two copies)

you'll be able to own all the mods listed, a $125 offer, for just $110.

-------

like I stated, this is a limited time offer. if you wish to buy, you can reach me through CE, [email protected] or via lotg, Zeus. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day.

Re: [v2 $varies] Einey's Mod Shop (Read the store info before posting)

Ok, apparently my whole post is just gone now. Thanks mod.

Anyway i will just request again some kind of demo account so i can check out the quest feature. This is the one mod im interested in. Thanks.

I removed yours cause it was still bashing, if you wish to repost it, post it in the split topic of this...

I have no reason, to remove yours Alabama, it is simply an opinion, and doesn't hurt sales, if someones is truly interested in a mod, they will decide for themselves if it overpriced or not.

P.S. - Alabama -- PM the topic, and it will be taken care of if necessary, I do miss some stuff ya know. lol

Weird how mine was stating my opinions on it and was by far not even close to the worst post. Yet it was outright deleted. Anyway. I already stated briefly up there that i would like access to a demo account.

A screen shot of other quests might be a great help too if you want to pm me one einey.

Its not that it was the worst...

It was that, I had already split the topic, before your post, and you can't move single posts to another topic. So, like I said before, simply repost in the split topic, if necessary.

The Motherload Bundle ($ 110) that's over 10% off! (two copies)

you'll be able to own all the mods listed, a $125 offer, for just $110.

Sorry if my math is this bad, but, individually you sell one copy of each mod... so far so good!

But then... you say you sell 2 copies of the "motherload bundle"

Meaning that in fact you are selling 3 copies of each one... so why posting "1 copy" when that is plain missleading?

And don't come and tell that "individually" you sell only one copy...

Also, i have to agree that you should post screenshots, or at least have a demo account for those willing to check the mods live

Its not that it was the worst...

It was that, I had already split the topic, before your post, and you can't move single posts to another topic. So, like I said before, simply repost in the split topic, if necessary.

Ok, no biggee. I understand what you mean now. Thanks for clarifying.

I was contacted about my topic being split and I wanted to post in here to prevent any misunderstanding from happening.

I've decided to once again pull my mods off the for sale line. I will not be, or ever will sell any of my modifications. As stated, a few people feel that they can easily code what i can code, and undercut...then by all means, please buy from them.

This community, by far....have some of the worst people I have ever had the unfortunate chance of encountering. I am truly sadden that a few people who lack any heart could get me to leave. However, that is what is embraced at CE. It will not change, and that's another sad part.

To Alabama, you went out of your way to attack someone...just because others have done it to you in the past. Yet, I've clearly stated my opinion on the way people have treated your threads, and other threads that people try to make a buck. You take offense to people bashing your mods, yet you turn right around and do it to them. Its a shame that you lowered yourself to their standards. The main reason I contacted you via mail was that I had read several of your older posts before you quit CE, and I really liked the fact that you were a genuine nice person before you let these people turn you. That's the reason why I haven't gotten back to you. Good luck, and I hope you learn to let things go.

So once again, I'm done here. I wish you all the best luck, and I thank you all for making me comfortable with coding. This place is truly great, if you don't take the time to post any of your own work, or try to stick up for what you believe with. If your ever on MSN, or Lotg....look me up.

Peace CE