MakeWebGames

Vote here, get daily bonuses confirmation?

Vali

Hey guys,

This is a question for those of you that own games.

How do you give the daily bonuses to players in your game? I'm talking about the "click here to vote for this game and get a bonus" type of bonuses.

The question is, do you just give the player their bonus as they click the link? or so you have some kind of confirmation if the player clicked what he had to do, and then you give the bonuses.

How do you guys do it?

Re: Vote here, get daily bonuses confirmation?

I have a few voting sites that only pay out when the user has voted,

I also have site that do not offer this service and i simply offer a lower amount for voting on that site,

Also i have a couple of site where no comfirmation is not need from the player the vote goes straight through with this i also offer a higher amount.

Currently i offer it on a click to vote basis. I prefer the ones where you dont have to enter a verification or a click to actually vote.

When more sites offer a bounce back i'll probably switch some voting over to that.

• 2 months later...

You could simply have the link lead to a page on your site, which then instantly redirects to the voting site. On your own page, put some code to add the reward to the user, and voila, done.

For webgamefavorites.com, that is the way to do it. For now, that is, as at some point, we are planning to provide an automated system for you. (Might take a while though)