MakeWebGames

[mccode] item images

spellbyte ®

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: [mccode] item images

I for some reason am not getting any output. I have it uploading images.. and i have the image path correct in the items table in the database... but when i view the shop or inventory its just a blank area. No image.. no description just blank. any suggestions?

for this code to work you need to change the original that was posted on page 1

from

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

to

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

heres and more indepth example of the code that i modified for mine which will also give you an ALT or in this case TITLE description of each picture... The ALT is taken from the ITEM when you added it from your admin panel

On mine i created a folder called itmpics hence why the SRC is pointing to it...

ok.. i did as you said and changed $r to $i... and the outcome... there wasnt one. However when i removed the image tag and echo'd the command it did show the link to the image in the description area as its supposed too.. I did that just to see if i was getting anything from the database. So that tells me i have an issue with my image code in the file.

That is what im using per the instructions. If im doing something wrong.. please educate me :D Thanks

ok.. i did as you said and changed $r to $i... and the outcome... there wasnt one. However when i removed the image tag and echo'd the command it did show the link to the image in the description area as its supposed too.. I did that just to see if i was getting anything from the database. So that tells me i have an issue with my image code in the file.

That is what im using per the instructions. If im doing something wrong.. please educate me :D Thanks

Send me your YM or MSN addy and i will Add you I dont think you have the complete File for the images to show you up. The script on this page doesnt have the SQL and other additions to the items.php that is needed for pics to show...

• 3 months later...

Could someone please help me with this:

I added this

to my admin.php

But then when I put the link my admin panel for the items image I get this:

Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Do I need a msql query or something?

• 6 months later...