MakeWebGames

[request] Land/Drug Mod

kamahl

I've tried messing around with a drug farm mod I have, but it's just not working out. Basically this is what I need:

1) I can set total number of available acres

2) Players can buy acres for an amount I set

3) These players can grow drugs on their land, each drug should take X amount of time to finish

4) These drugs should be ones I add as items...with any given ability (ie, refill nerve, refill health, etc). That way they're in the user's inventory with the abilty to "Use"

5) A page that basically lists all of the owned acres with drugs that are available to buy. Owner of the acres should set the price for their drugs.

6) ability to owner to sell his piece of land

Then of course Event logs for any sales and when drugs become available. The page should also list how many drugs are currently growing....that would probably be right beside the ones available.

Anyway, I've seen several mods similar to this, but nothing quite like it and definitely nothing that isn't full of bugs.

If anyone has this already, I'd be happy to buy it. Otherwise, I'd be happy to pay someone to code it.

Thanks!